deck vs patio? which should you choose? - debi carser designs，mar 20, 2018 . they can be built near the ground, but will have some type of support system to hold them up. desks can be built off a lower floor of a home, or a higher level. decks are typically enclosed with some type of railing (building codes take effect with deck building) and often the homeowner can have amazing..
patio or deck which is best? - successful garden design，deck benefits. quicker, easier construction, especially if raised above ground level; natural looking material; slightly cheaper depending on the wood used . if you'd like to learn exactly how to create a stunning patio or deck, then check out the online garden design courses we do here at successful garden design
the great debate - deck versus patio | totally home improvement，dec 6, 2013 . in some cases, adding a deck may be the only option, especially if the entrance to your new outdoor living space is on the second floor, or higher than a . adding plants, flowers, and other shrubbery to the exterior of your patio can take the aesthetics to the next level, bringing life to the simple construction
how to successfully design a deck or patio for any space on .，a patio is built at ground level, on a flat surface, and typically is constructed of a permanent material such as stone pavers, brick, or poured concrete. a deck floats in the air, supported by footings, at a height of anywhere from a few inches to many feet and can be built on an existing slope. (most decks are built of wood.)
deck vs. patio - which is right for me? | axel landscape，the biggest reason for this article is to let you know that patios can actually cost much less than decks when built at or near ground level, which comes as a . large plants and sitting walls can be installed right to the edge of the patio. . you can have planter boxes at the edge of your deck, but are limited to smaller plants
decks vs. patios: how to choose what's right for you，basic considerations: patios vs. decks. patios are flush with the ground and generally made from paver stones, bricks or concrete. being at an even level to the rest of your lawn creates a connection between your living space and your landscape. surrounding shrubs, trees, and flower beds become key elements of the..
how to design and build a paver patio - lowe's，digging out the patio layout. remove the sod and dirt. the total depth you dig depends on the paver height along with the base. the pavers should sit at or a little above ground level. dig about 6 inches beyond the strings. the extra space provides room for paver edging to hold the pavers in place. for large excavations..
decor ideas for porches & decks | atlanta decking & fence company，. lifestyle, and bring activity to deck, patio, or balcony, says dave tibbetts, president of atlanta decking & fence. the clean lines of contemporary outdoor furniture along with plants and fabrics offer a practical and enjoyable way to escape a fast-paced routine. ground level decks pair particularly well with urban chic...
5 popular deck designs explained - better homes and gardens，railings often are not necessary because these decks are so low to the ground. however, homeowners . built-in seating solutions for your deck or patio . platform decks. build low to the ground platform decks are the simplest deck style. they are usually built on level lots and attached to single-level dwellings. railings..
15+ small deck ideas that will make your backyard beautiful .，most grade-level decks are actually a step above grade (ground level). this allows the deck to drain easily and resist rot. if you don't have a concrete patio to deck over, a simple foundation of posts or concrete pads can provide support. grade-level decks are the easiest decks to build
what to do with this nasty looking concrete "patio" & marginal .，with the step down from the house to the patio, why not install a "ground level" deck? . for less than you are quoting. as far as the patio concrete area, i would start with getting it re-stained to bring it back to life. if you don't want a bunch of plants or grass to take care of make a wandering curvy type path with..
what is the difference between a porch, balcony, veranda, patio .，aug 18, 2011 . whether it's spring, summer, autumn or winter, it's also great to enjoy the outdoor, even if it's only from your balcony, porch, veranda, patio or deck. . the platform is projecting from the wall of a building, usually above the ground floor. balconies . patios are often decorated with plants and outdoor furniture
decks: raised vs. grade-level | hgtv，your home's design will define the height of the deck. a typical split-level or a raised ranch-style house will have the main living area on the second floor. the deck on this style home is attached to the second story and is supported by sturdy posts anchored into the ground on piers. a stairway leading down to the yard below..
- free above ground pool design
- modular above ground pool deck
- ground level wooden deck sloped backyard
- preparing ground for decking joist
- pools decks for above ground pools free
- above ground wood pool deck design software free
- swimming pool decks above ground designs with shapes
- above ground wood pool decks off a deck
- installing composite deck tiles on ground
- pictures of decks around above ground pools
- above ground pool deck with pergola
- lumber plastic deck for round above ground pool
- installing deck tiles on the ground
- deck designs for 33 foot round above ground pool
- how to design an above ground pool deck
- can quick deck tiles go on the ground
- above ground pool plastic deck boarder
- coping ideas for above ground pool decks
- ground level deck vs patio kitchens
- ground level deck vs patio plants
- wood burning decks fire pits for wooden decks
- boat floor covering daily
- quick cap resurfacing system
- vinyl vs pvc fencing
- wpc external wall timber cladding
- best price for decking boards you can stick
- pvc deck wood dubai suppliers
- do yourself outdoor decking contractors
- structural plastic floors for dog
- colorful laminated pvc board
- eco friendly wooden fencing qatar
- aluminum deck railing
- eco friendly energy efficient building materials
- lightweight rigid panels of insulation
- house plans with outdoor living zoo
- composite timber retaining wall cost
- eon decking
- cost of building a fence nz economy
- suitable patio linoleum flooring
- chinese carved wall panels